it's me ;D

Tuesday 31 May 2011

PERLU KAH KITA SMS COUPLE KITA SETIAP MASA???

There’s story about couple that are everyday sms…
Everyday the boy is answer the same question until
He bored… ‘how r u hubby? ,Are u already bath?, eat? ,
I love u,.. I miz u,… I need u.. gud nite hubby, what are u doing now?,
 I owes want dream about u…

Until one night, the boy receive a text msg from his girl. But he decided to read it later because he know what will his girl text about. He then forgot to reply and then go to sleep…

Then the next day, the girl mum call him and said that the girl was raped and killed last nite.
The boy then feeling so sad and then he open the msg that he receive last nite. The msg contain was :
[ hubby, where r u? there a stranger dat follow at my back..i need u 2 come here right now ]

From this story there’s a lesson  that we learn,
We must appreciated our couple…

No comments:

Post a Comment